Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), A Govt. of India Enterprise, under Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, DFCCIL announces job vacancies for an executive post on deputation basis, with work location at Mumbai, Ajmer, Allahabad, Tundla, Mughalsarai, Kolkata, in reference to Vacancy Notice No. 33/2019.
Under DFCCIL Dy. CPM/PM Recruitment 2019, candidates who are Railway Officer can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 19-04-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For DFCCIL Officer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 7.
Name of the post: Dy. CPM/ PM (Finance).
As on 19-04-2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 55 years.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://dfccil.gov.in.
- Select relevant job notification “Vacancy Notice No. 33/2019 for the post of Dy. CPM/PM (Finance) in DFCCIL.”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Addl. General Manager (HR), DFCCIL, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building, 5th Floor, New Delhi-110001”.
Last date for submission of application: by 19.04.2019.
Job Notification: http://dfccil.gov.in/upload/VN_36_2019%7BR%7D.PDF.