Central Railways, Mumbai, Indian Railways, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, Central Railways announces job vacancy for Senior Residents posts for relevant profiles on a temporary basis.
Under Central Railway Senior Residents Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Diploma/Post Graduate Degree/MD/MS/DNB in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 1 to 3 years, with salary pay of Rs. 26,950 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For Central Railway Doctor Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of the post: Senior Residents.
General Medicine: 01
General Surgery: 02
Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Diploma/Post Graduate Degree/MD/MS/DNB in relevant medical subjects recognized university.
On the basis of interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://cr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Selection of Senior Residents, Dr. B. A. M. Hospital, Byculla in departments of General Surgery (1) post, General Surgery (2) posts”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 22.04.2019 at 1200hrs.
Venue: Medical Director’s Office, Dr. B.A.M. Hospital, Central Railway, Byculla, Mumbai. 400027.